Monday, March 21, 2016

Ebates Review: If YOU aren't using this YOU hate Success

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Let me start by saying I don't get any extra Ebates bucks for posting this, However If you clicked the EBATES WHERE IT PAYS TO SHOP ONLINE and start using Ebates I would get a couple bonus bucks. That said, this is a tool I found out about recently and it's been one, of many, great tools to have in my savings arsenal. 

They give you money back from each purchase you make online [*more than 18,000 vendors covered]. I signed up about 2 months ago and so far I have accrued $26.52 cents. That isn't a ton of money, but it's money that I used to NOT get back.

The easiest way to remember to engage Ebates is to have the tool bar Cash Back Button, if you don't want the browser button just start at the ebates website and select the website you wish to shop at through their menu.

The signup process is minimal, and once you have that covered this is how Ebates works:


1: When you are about to surf through the Ebay deals or your Groupon coupons, start at the ebates website and select the website you wish to shop at through their menu. Or, if you have the Ebates cash back button on your Google Chrome browser, go to the website and click the E on your navigation bar.

2: make sure add blocker does not interfere [I have ad blocker plus and it's pretty easy to allow ebates what it needs to function]

3:Shop. Buy. and Ebates will email you when they approve your cash back. No more waiting 4-8 weeks for your rebates.
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back
If you have shopping to do anyways, I highly suggest it.


No comments:

Post a Comment